Compact cutter and of medium strength, ideal for working on grass and shoots of vineyards and orchards
up to a maximum of 3 cm diameter, for tractors of 20-60 hp.
model delivers great performance in the field thanks to a reliable system of rotor balancing thanks also to the type of rod (or knife) chosen ensuring a perfect quality of cut without generating particular vibrations in any part of the structure.
The quality and compactness of the Vip models is also provided by its internal structure with double reinforced sheeting, enhanced with a rounded side wall (idle side), which enables work without causing damage to the trunk of plants.
The working height of the machine is adjustable by means of a rear leveller roller complete with suitable system for rapid maintenance directly in the field and roller scraper; it is also equipped with a rear hood that can be opened for maintenance.
The lengths of work produced for the Vip cutter are 115 115/130/145/160/180 cm.
- 10 cm as extra lateral desplacement
- Three fix point with adjustable buttonhole
- Bevelled and rounded lateral side H.42 cm
- Rear Roller with high adjustment
- Chrome bars Ø 50 mm
- ear rubber stone-protection
- Hammer Ø 16.5 mm – 1.15 Kg
- Knive Ø 16.5 mm
- Mechanical lateral desplacement with handle
- “U” knives and inside thoothed profile
- 6 mm double iron-structure
- Rear bonnet opened for maintenance
- EC compliant accident prevention mechanisms