The Orizzonti VEGA MAXI double rear hoer
represents the type of machine for inter-row working, ideal for large vineyards and orchards.
Thanks to its robust and reliable structure, the Vega Maxi with a capacity of oil (55 litres) that allows the machine to be independent of the tractor enables use in both its floating heads of all the accessories produced by the Orizzonti company, such as disc group fillers and channellers, rotating cutters, weeding blades, plough and other.
Equipped with a joystick, which allows movement of the entire machine, in an independent manner, with an efficient electro-hydraulic system installed, it enables working between the rows of the vineyard and/or orchard of between 2 m and 3.20 m.
The effectiveness of the system is also guaranteed by the presence of two double independent hydraulic pumps (group 3), an electric heat-exchanger for cooling of the oil and a filter necessary to clean the oil from slag and various impurities. One feature of fundamental importance that makes the machine unique is the presence of two self-levelling slides which allow complete stability and reliability of the hoe during work, even in the presence of depressions or settling of the soil.The Vega Maxi is for the company Orizzonti the flagship of rear hoers.
Suitable for tractors of 50 hp/35 kW.Intercepts working tools complete list
- Electro-hydraulic distributor with 8 functions joystick
- Oil cooler with hydraulic engine
- Distributor for motorized tools connections and adjustment speed rotation
- KIT BOX with 8 functions
- Skids with floating parallelogramme
- Electric autocentering device mod. HSC
- Rear wheels with hydraulic adjustment
- Hydraulic system with 3 pumps
- Filter and oil and temperature indicator
- Three point linkage for rear lift of the tractor
- Set-aside feet