The CMT2/600 Orizzonti dual-bladed mobile column pruning machine, mounted on the front of the tractor, is the optimal solution for the management of large plots of vineyard in mainly hilly areas.
It has 2 dual-bladed vertical mowing bars and 2 dual-bladed topping mowing bars
that enable clean, precise cutting of the plant.
As is evident in all the Orizzonti pruning machines that have an upper topping bar, the CMT2 600 also has in both the horizontal bars an anti shock system
of 90° rotation of the same, offering greater safety during the cutting phase in the event of knocking into any obstacles such as cement poles or similar.
Both columns of the supporting structure of the CMT2 600 are fitted with a self-levelling system, characteristic of all the Orizzonti mobile pruning machines which ensures the stability of the vertical position of the mowing bars for the various movements of the machine during the work phase.
The concept of high visibility, which is the main characteristic of the CMT2 600, is largely justified by the mobility of both the supporting columns which allow the operator of the tractor a wide and clear view of every single plant of the row, resulting in precise and accurate cutting of the foliage.
Requires 160 bar with 22 l oil/min; compatible with tractors of 60 hp/40 kW.
- Two cushioned dual-bladed vertical bars, useful cut 2.00 m
- Two cushioned dual-bladed upper top bars, useful cut 1.00 m
- Hydraulic distributor with 9 functions with speed regulator
- Eight hydraulic movements: 2 lift, 2 bar tilt, 2 upper top tilt of 90°, 2 self levelling bar tilt
- Quick coupling to the tractor
- Complete with hydraulic pipes with quick couplings
- Set-aside tripod