The CMC 300
Orizzonti mobile column knife pruning machine mounted to the front of the tractor is fitted with a dual-bladed vertical mowing bar and an upper dual-bladed mowing bar, topping.
The main characteristics of the entire range of the Orizzonti mobile pruning machines are the two systems of self-levelling of the vertical moving bar and rotation of the same of up to 180°.
The first is necessary for maintenance of the bar in a vertical cutting position
also during the phases of movement of the supporting structure, the second instead is of fundamental importance when treating the foliage of particular vine systems such as the pergola type.
It. can also be used for different types of machining operations such as the maintenance of hedge foliage, in addition to traditional espalier support system.
All these measures developed by the company Orizzonti contribute a guarantee to their production of mobile pruning machines and therefore also to the CMC 300, unlike the fixed column solutions, of a greater visibility of work during the phase cutting by the operator.
The CMC 300 standard pruning machine is available in a hydraulic system with 5 functions, including management of the mower bar motors (on/off motors); upon request an electro-hydraulic system, again with 5 functions, can be installed, where management of movements of the machine takes place through a simple joystick manipulator which facilitates and speeds up the various phases of movement. Requires 180 bar pressure and 20 litres oil/min
Compatible with tractors of 40hp/25 kW.
- Amortized knives bar (like boomerang), with 4 knives, cut working 1.55 mt
- Amortized knives topping bar (like boomerang) with 2 knives, cut working 0.80 mt.
- Hydraulic distributor with 5 function and speed regulator and motor ON-OFF
- 4 hydraulic movements: lift, side movement, autolevelling inclination bar, 90° topping inclination
- Amortized vertical blades
- Counterplate equipped with hydraulic hoes with quick linkage
- Support for storing the machine after use