Thanks also to the award obtained during the last edition of AGRILEVANTE in Bari, as an indication of TECHNICAL INNOVATION, our new tool holder MIRA in BAULE version, is presented to our customers as the only solution on the market, for mowing grass on orchard plantations with trunk planting.
Citrus, almond, pomegranate, kiwis and much more, where the realization of the sixth plant has required a layout of the raised plants to facilitate the irrigation drainage, our interceppo tool holder MIRA v. BAULE can work without any problem.
Even more important, which enhances even more our solution, is the ability to manage the weed even in the presence of irrigation hose fixed to the ground, without causing any damage to the same during the work of cutting discs.
The construction of the inter row system includes:
- Hydraulically controlled raised rear wheel carriage for lifting up to a height of 80 cm above the ground;
- Control system with cutting disc probe with Ø 60 - 80 cm;
- Possibility to integrate a second front disc, in combination with the first one, with adjustment of the hydraulic cutting inclination (without re-entry probe) with Ø 60 - 80 cm;
- Independent hydraulic system complete with oil, pump, heat exchanger, filter and oil and temperature level indicator;
- Control joystick for complete management of the 6 hydraulic functions;
- Cutting discs, Ø 60 - 80 cm, with ground irrigation hose protection, without damaging the hose.
A unique solution on the market, which guarantees an efficient management of the sixth plant, thanks to the saving of staff, fuel and time, dedicated until now to a manual management of the grass cutting on the trunk.